Recent tax news from Italy may affect institutional investors, multinationals with Italian investments or operations, companies willing to invest in Italy, and fund managers and executives. The recent developments include:
- new provisions on carried interest
- amendments to the notional interest deduction rules
- changes to Italy’s ‘white list’
- new rules on taxation of non-Italian-domiciled individuals ('non-doms')
- Supreme Court decisions clarifying the concept of ‘physical substance’.
Source & more info: PwC